Friday, March 13, 2009

1 Day Past Due


Ean...Please come out before the family reunion!!! It is so much fun and the Marion's are excited to meet you!

We have made it to our due date and one day past. I am feeling pretty good today. I cleaned most of the house so far and decided to take a break and update our blog. It has been a few days and I thought I better get everyone up to speed with how Ean is doing.
I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and all our stats were great. I haven't progressed any since last week, so they don't think I will go any time soon. They set us up with another doctors appointment for on the 18th. They are going to do a non-stress test, an ultrasound and I am going to see a doctor instead of a midwife. They will then look at everything and decide if we can wait another week until they decide to induce. He will be born in March, it might just be the end instead of the middle. I really can't complain. I have been feeling really well and I can still get around. The hardest time is at night. I just can't sleep very well. I usually get the best rest after Desmond leaves for work.
Other then that, not much is going on. Desmond and I have our weekly "Waiting for baby" dinner with the Marion's, DeWire's and Zimmereman's. I can't wait to see what yummy meal Mrs. DeWire is making for dinner this week or what dessert Mrs. Zimmerman has come up with. I think that we are spoiled! After dinner we have an action packed game of Mexican Train planned that even my dad and Mr. DeWire play. We just have to make sure that Mr. Zimmerman takes enough tiles! Always have to be watching him!
So, I guess all that is left to say is I hope that this baby decides he is ready to come out and that it is before Wednesday!



1 comment:

  1. Desmond gets the best rest when Cheryl isn't in bed either...oh yeah, that doesn't happen. But I like her there. I just hope she doesn't think she can win tonight. As long as she doesn't keep score, wink, wink, I should be ok.

    ReplyDelete