Wednesday, March 18, 2009

6 days past due

Ean...Your Dad promises to let you reel in the biggest fish if you come out before trout season!!!

It has been 6 days since our due date and I still feel the same. Nothing much has been changing that I can tell. This morning I woke up and it felt like Ean was heading north! Wrong way! We go to the doctors at 4:00 today for an ultra sound, stress test and a meeting with the doctor. I am hoping that they will at least give us a date of when to come in if nothing happens. I refuse to have another appointment!!! Well, I say that now, but when they hand me the appointment card I will just take it and hold my frustration till I am out in the parking lot! Desmond has been a great support through this whole thing expecially over these last few weeks. He has been helping out in anyway he can. He has been helpful in walking slow while I waddle, tying my shoes, helping me up and being kind to me when we are out and I am making my 50th bathroom stop. He made his first cravings run yesterday...well, he made it seem like it was a cravings run for me, but I think he enjoyed it just as much. All I have been wanting for the last couple of days is a nice warm chocolate chip cookie. YUM! He ran to the store and got some cookie dough, came home and stuck some in the oven...as well as sticking some in this mouth! The cookies were perfect and hit the spot! What a good husband!
We also have been enjoying this beautiful weather and I do not want it to stop! Yesterday we went for a long walk...well for a 41 week pregnant lady it was long! Didn't help with the baby coming out though. I have been turning off the heat and opening the windows. It is suppose to be another beautiful day out today! Hopefully I can get out there and enjoy it!
Well, I guess it is time to start the day. Should I pack the hospital bag and get my hopes up??? Maybe! Check back in tomorrow for an update from the doctors....if there is nothing...maybe it will be time!!! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment