Monday, March 9, 2009


Aunt Juliet and Uncle Matt are waiting for Ean to come....Uncle Matt can't take the waiting for much longer. He is getting tired just like Bibi and Babu!

2 more days until Ean's due date and I don't think he has any plans of coming out any time soon! I can't complain though. I am feeling fine and can still get around. Friday Mom and I went to the mall and did some shopping. We also went to Sams Club and the food store. Lots of walking and no baby! In the evening we had our weekly "Waiting For Baby" dinner and games with the DeWires, Marions and Zimmermans...no baby. Saturday Desmond and I did some last item shopping for baby and bought a washer...still no baby! Saturday night our friend Bob came over and for some reason we wanted to watch our cell phones change over to daylight savings time. We felt kinda cheated when it went from 1am to 3am. Was not as exciting as we thought. Sunday Desmond and I slept in for once and then we spent the day with his family. We ate way too much at the Olive Garden and went back to his mom and dads and played a game. It was a great weekend but I was tired after it all. So, monday came around and I didn't do much of anything around the house. Whatever happened to nesting? So here I am on Tuesday mid morning wondering when this little one will decide to come out to meet us. I wish I had the answer, but I am sure about one thing...by next weekend Desmond and I will be parents and we can not wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment